I'm a graduate student in Stanford's Learning, Design, and Technology program, where I design products and programs to make education more equitable, engaging, and accessible for learners of all ages and backgrounds.
Before Stanford, I helped students and teachers get easy access to online learning at Clever, and led interactive tours and art projects for families at the de Young. As a San Francisco native, I enjoy fog, burritos, and walking up hills.
- Technology for Learners
- Understanding Learning Environments
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Education and Inequality
- Learning in Formal/Informal Environments
- Design Thinking for Social Challenges
- Museum Exhibition Design
- Human Computer Interaction Design
- Visual Design Fundamentals